1. The computer produces radio signals of radio information, and compresses, encodes, modulates and encrypts the signals;
2. The data is transmitted to usrp-lw N210 through gigabit network port for further processing. The advanced items are upconverted, and then converted into analog signals by DAC;
3. The daughter board is modulated by simulation, and then the signal is sent out by the antenna;
4. The antenna of the user's equipment receives a radio signal;
5. The user's equipment uses the ki code and IMEI code of USIM card to process the signal.
4G system built by OAI+B210:
4G system built by Amarisoft+N210